Richards Bicycles is proud to be one of leading online custom bicycle retailers on the internet. We strive to provide the best customer service in the bicycle industry, weather you're located in the United States or abroad. With that said, part of providing leading class customer service is offering shipping options all over the world, no matter where you're located.
For our customers located outside of the continental United States, we kindly ask that you call at 708-448-8260, or e-mail us to request an international shipping quote. Unfortunately, because of the numerous variables required, which very often change when providing accurate shipping prices, we've found that it's too difficult to provide pricing direct from our website for each country, which is why we ask that you please contact us directly for pricing and information.
- APO Shipping using USPS - Richards Bicycles is happy to support our men & woman overseas. If you're located overseas and would like us to ship to your APO address, this will not be a problem. Please keep in mind that package sizes must fall within USPS package size limitations. Please contact us for more information
- United States Postal Service - Generally our preferred method of shipping to most nations around the world. USPS offers a variety of shipping options, to nearly every country throughout the world. Depending upon which country you live in, USPS does not offer all shipping services and may have package size limitations. Please visit the USPS website to check on pricing, package size limitations & shipping options to your country. Please refer to the General Package Sizes that we use below when calculating costs. Please use the "Ship From" zip code of 60463 when calculating pricing. (Richards Bicycles may or may not charge additional fee's when shipping USPS)
- UPS, FedEx & DHL - Generally more expensive than USPS; however large size packages may be sent using UPS, FedEx and DHL. Contact for pricing
- DOMA Shipping - Some European nation's only. This low priced carrier offers air & ocean shipping options for many European nations. Generally cheaper than all above carriers, and they accept large size packages. DOMA ships the the following European countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom.
- Other - Richards Bicycles is open to using other shipping carriers and friend exporters for your international shipping. If you have an alternative that you'd prefer using, please contact us
Richards Bicycles is happy to work with our customers located outside of the United States; however not every method of payment is always available, depending on the nation. For instance, many nation's credit card banking system's are not on the US credit card banking system. If this is the case, it unfortunately makes it impossible for us to obtain address verification, which we do require for security purposes in order to process a credit card payment. Again, these instances are very often country & region specific. International counties which with we have had past success in processing international credit cards have been Canada, The United Kingdom / Great Britain, and some European nations, although it seems sporadic. If you wish to purchase your item(s) using a Non-US credit card, we'd be happy to try; however please do not be offended if your card issuer does not support the US system and we're unable to verify billing information. If you wish to try, we ask that you please call us at 708-448-8260, and one of our sales representatives will give it an attempt.
Luckily, not all hope is lost we're unable to process your credit card payment. Richards Bicycles Bicycles offers a list of alternative payment methods, should this be the case. They are as follows:
- PayPal (Again, not every country's banking system is the same, and not all PayPal address's can be confirmed. We have however had more success with international PayPal transactions than Credit Card's)
- Bank wire transfer - Generally takes 5-10 min to process at your local bank. Payments generally post to our account in 1-3 business days. Please call or e-mail us to obtain bank wire transfer information and instructions
- Western Union - Richards Bicycles will gladly accept Western Union payments from any customer, in any nation. Customer is responsible for all associated fee's. Please click here for a list of Western Union locations in your country.
- MoneyGram - Richards Bicycles will gladly accept MoneyGram payments from any customer, in any nation. Customer is responsible for all associated fee's. Please click here for a list of MoneyGram locations in your country.
- Certified Bank Check - Although slower because of delivery time, Richards Bicycles is happy to accept Money Order's from any nation. (Please note: Time will be required for all international Money Order's to clear our bank. This can take anywhere from a few business days, to a few weeks)
- Money Order - Although slower because of delivery time, Richards Bicycles is happy to accept Money Order's from any nation. (Please note: Time will be required for all international Money Order's to clear our bank. This can take anywhere from a few business days, to a few weeks)
- Other - If the above payment options are not available in your nation, or if you'd prefer using a different form of payment, please contact us with your preferred alternative payment method.
Because the cost of your purchase can vary greatly upon the value of your currency VS the US Dollar, we recommend that you check the exchange rates between our two currencies when making your decision. You can use the XE Currency Converter to calculate the current conversion rate between our two currencies.