Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components…
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
Durable, non-slip rubber makes Ritchey's True Grip the perfect choice for all your off-road riding. They feature the classic Ritchey shape for superb comfort mile after mile.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
Ritchey's TGV Grips are suited for aggressive riders who face tough conditions. The dual-compound rubber doesn't slip on your handlebars and provides a secure, comfortable grip for your hands, too.
Ritchey's True Grip 6s are durable grips ready for all your off-road fun. They're made of non-slip rubber for an excellent grip and comfort all day long.
- Securely hide your Di2 Battery within your seatpost - Di2 battery sold separately
Durable, non-slip Kraton rubber makes Ritchey's True Grip Grid the perfect choice for all your off-road riding. They feature the classic Ritchey shape for serious comfort mile after mile.
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
- Tough neoprene foam is superlight, plush and grippy even in wet conditions - Slim anatomical shape - One of the lightest grips available - 130mm - 43g without end plugs
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. • 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
- Clamp adapter for WCS Alloy and/or WCS Carbon LINK Seatposts - Converts for Ritchey Vector Evo saddle usage - 15mm offset
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar…
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
- WCS Carbon Fork Compression Plug
• Brown color is made from a soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather with a classic perforated finish. • Black model features soft and grippy foam. • Durable and grippy • Color: black, brown
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish -…
Ritchey's Comp Bar Ends are fantastic for additional leverage on steep climbs, and for giving your hands another gripping position. Also, the angled clamp slots reduce stress on bars, so these great bar ends work with aluminum and carbon handlebars.
• Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals • Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
- Clamp set for adapting LINK seatposts to either a Ritchey Vector Evo saddle or Selle Italia's Monolink saddle - Monolink has 15mm of offset; Vector Evo is reversible for 5 of 25mm of offset
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: •…
• Includes a pair of cleats and hardware for Ritchey Peloton pedals • 5-degrees of float
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with bits to suit every need. Same great T-handle shape and reliable “click” when reaching the max torque. - Includes Hex 3/4/5, Torx T-20/25, and Philips #1 - 5nm max torque - Bit holder included
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex…
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: CroMo - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)