New for the 2014 biking season, the Banshee Spitfire V2 is receiving a couple of minor updates. First, you'll notice that the frame is now available in Raw, Bright Blue and Stealth Black Ano. As far as physical changes go, the 2014 Spitfire V2 is now going to include "stealth cable routing" for a dropper seat-post. As far as we've been told from Banshee thus far, the rest of the Spitfire V2 frame should remain the same as the 2013.
Production Timing: According to the most accurate information that we've received from Banshee, the first production run of 2014 Spitfire V2's frames should be released sometime in September or October of 2013. We do recommend that customers who want a 2014 Spitfire V2 right away place a pre-order now, as the Spitfire has been one of our most popular bikes in the 2013 season, and it has generally remained been sold out before the production runs were even finished. Your best chances of getting a new 2014 are by placing a pre-order now instead of waiting until September or October.
2014 Banshee Spitfire V2 Features:
- 5" rear wheel travel
- New Colors - Raw, Bright Blue, Stealth Black Ano
- Ghost cable routing for dropper seatposts
- Available in 26" and 27.5" / 650b wheel sizes
- Interchangeable 135mm QR // 12x142mm // 12x150mm // 650B Dropouts
- Hydroformed 7005-T6 Construction
- 44-56mm Tapered Headtube
- KS Link Suspension
- Short One-Piece Forged Linkages // Fully Sealed Oversized Bearings
- Adjustable Geometry