2013 Foes Hydro Full Suspension Mountain Bike Frame:
The all new 2013 Foes Hydro was designed for one reason only…to win races!
In development for two years and hundreds of hours invested in the research & development of this frame, the designers at Foes are proud to produce a bike for the serious racer that wants to put a hurt on the competition. The 2013 Foes Hydro is Tuneable for any race course conditions via Foes Push Rod option.
This is one serious bike that will take you to the next level!
2013 Foes Hydro Frame Features
- 8.25 inch of Progressive suspension travel
- 2.3 : 1 Suspension Leverage Ratio
- Monocoque Top tube and rear tail section for Maximum torsional stiffness
- Double butted 6061 Alloy Bi-oval down Tube
- Frame and shock Weight : 9.9 lb (S size/fox)
- 1.5 Head Tube
- 4 Full complement Sealed Pivot Bearings for long lasting dependability
- 83mm BB/shell with 12mm X 150mm Rear hub spacing
- Foes progressive linkage System
- 12mm Through Axle with Hanger nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
- Integrated Steering Stops