2013 Foes Shaver:
New for 2013, the Foes Shaver is a mountain bike that can be ridden on any trail with confidence.
With its Monocoque design top tube and Hydro formed double butted down tube, the Foes SHAVER is stiff where it needs to be which in turn will give you heaps of control and traction on all kinds of terrain.
With its 2.3:1 leverage ratio designed around the air shock the 2013 Foes SHAVER will create epic rides-not hiking memories.
Has been hailed as one of the best designs, that will change the way you think about trail bikes.
2013 Foes Shaver Frame Features
- Adjustable Suspension Travel 5.25 to 5.75 inch
- 2.3 : 1 Suspension Leverage Ratio
- Foes progressive linkage System
- Unique monocoque Top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 Alloy Hydroformed down Tube
- Frame with shock Weight : 6.7 lb (M size/Float CTD)
- Tapered Head Tube1-1/8ZS , 1.5EX
- Full complement Double Sealed Pivot Bearings
- 68mm BB/shell with 12mm X 142mm rear hub spacing
- Replaceable CNC’d Der hanger Nut
- Replaceable ISCG05 CNC Tab
- FOX Float CTD adjustable Kashima shock