2013 Foes Shaver 29er:
The SV29 was designed around our highly acclaimed 2013 Foes Shaver Trail but with 29" wheels. Naturally we had to start with a clean slate.
The Head angle, BB Height and Chain stay of the Shaver all had to be perfect. Using our Low leverage Linkage system along with adjustable Rear suspension travel we found the perfect set up.
When designing the frame we used our signature FOES monocoque Top tube along with a Hydroformed double butted Down tube. The Shaver 29er is extremely stiff in all the right places, when you pedal the Shaver 29er you will notice Four main characteristics the bumps will seem smaller, Roll over objects better, increase Traction and Braking,Plus Your Rolling momentum is increased.
The Shaver 29er soaks up anything you can give it and more. If you are looking for a full suspension 29" mountain bike with attitude, then the 2013 Foes Shaver 29er is the bike for you!
2013 Foes Shaver 29er Frame Features
- Adjustable Suspension Travel 5 to 5.5 inch
- 2.3 : 1 Suspension Leverage Ratio
- Foes progressive linkage System
- Unique monocoque Top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 Alloy Hydroformed down Tube
- Frame with shock Weight : 6.7 lb (M size/Float CTD)
- Tapered Head Tube1-1/8ZS , 1.5EX
- Full complement Double Sealed Pivot Bearings
- 68mm BB/shell with 12mm X 142mm rear hub spacing
- 12mm Through Axle with Hanger nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
|Frame||Foes Shaver 29er Full Suspension|
|Fork||Fox Float 29er CTD FIT QR15 100mm or 120mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float CTD Adjustable w/ Kashima Coating|
|Hubs||Shimano XT Disc|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition|
|Tires||Kenda Nevegal 2.35 UST|
|Crankset||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Chain||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM X.7 10 Speed|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Ruffian Lock On w/ Bonus Pack|
|Brake Levers||Avid Elixir X.7 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brakes||Avid Elixir X.7 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||WTB Rocket V|
|Seat Post||Easton EA70|
* Subject to change without notice.