Hadley Disc DH Front Hubs: If you're looking for a top of the line front hub hub for your next wheelset that's bullet proof, but won't necessarily break the bank, then considering Hadley is a great choice. Hadley Racing is small family own company located in Southern California. All Hadley hubs are CNC machined in house, meaning nothing is outsourced and the level of quality control is as good as it gets. Suzanne and Mike Hadley take pride in building what could be viewed as some of the best mountain bike hubs in the world. If you buy a Hadley hub or hubset, you wont' be disappointed!
Hadley DH Disc Front Hub Specs
* Oversized bearings for added durability
* High strength, precision machined, aluminum hub shell for Freeride and Downhill use
* Designed w/ a full thru axle for 20mm & 15mm applications
* Light load full contact seals and adjustable preload cartridge bearings
* International Standard 6-bolt disc mounting dimensions
* Hadley front hubs are convertible between QR, 9mm thru, 15mm thru & 20mm thru
* Available in 32h or 36h drillings
* Available in black, blue, gold, red or silver
* Approx Weight - 216g
Note: Although Hadley DH Disc Front Hubs can be built in any axle configuration, we recommend that riders who plan to ride standard quick release or all mountain riding with a 15mm front axle consider using the lighter weight Hadley
XC Disc Front Hub instead, as it's better suited for XC / AM style riding and will save the rider some valuable weight.