Hadley Disc XC Front Hubs: If you're looking for a top of the line front hub hub for your next wheelset that's bullet proof, but won't necessarily break the bank, then considering Hadley is a great choice. Hadley Racing is small family own company located in Southern California. All Hadley hubs are CNC machined in house, meaning nothing is outsourced and the level of quality control is as good as it gets. Suzanne and Mike Hadley take pride in building what could be viewed as some of the best mountain bike hubs in the world. If you buy a Hadley hub or hubset, you wont' be disappointed!
Hadley XC Disc Front Hub Specs
* Light load full contact seals and adjustable preload cartridge bearings
* International Standard 6-bolt disc mounting dimensions
* Hadley front hubs are convertible between QR, 9mm thru, 15mm thru & 20mm thru
* Available in 32h or 36h drillings
* Available in black, blue, gold, red or silver
* Approx Weight - 172g
Note: Although Hadley XC Disc Front Hubs are able to be ridden as a 20mm thru with end caps, we recommend that riders who plan on running a 20mm thru fork choose the
Hadley Disc DH Front Hubs instead, as it uses a true thru axle instead of end caps, making it a stronger design for DH / FR riders.