For the 2013 season, Industry Nine has taken years of data, research, testing, and user feedback and completely redesigned their Enduro series wheelsets, now calling them Torch Enduro! The Torch Enduro improves upon the original Enduro design in nearly every imaginable way. These new wheels are lighter, stiffer, stronger, more durable, quieter and have less freehub drag than the first generation Enduro wheels. Bluntly said, these wheels are the pinnacle for which any Enduro wheelset should strive to compete with. In our opinion, they're the best Enduro wheelset on the market today, and anyone would be hard pressed to produce a better wheelset in the future. Designed for aggressive AM style riders, with a 250lb weight limit and 26.0mm inner, 30.5mm outer rim widths, these beefy monsters will handle any situation you can throw at them! Custom build your new Torch Enduro wheelset today using our custom wheelset builder.
• Weight – 1660 grams/set
*Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 26.0mm inner, 30.5mm outer, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, 110x20mm and Lefty axle options.
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, 12x142 and Single Speed axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1. 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes: 2.9/2.7mm butted
• 250lb/113kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors: All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors*: Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green * Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options*: Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options: XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Lefty and Singlespeed* hubs. Hybrid Ceramic bearings*. * Upcharges apply
|Rim Material||Stans ZTR Crest, Arch EX or Flow EX|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.