Trail 24 wheelsets are the ultimate everyday go fast wheelset. Whether you are hammering your local trails or throwing on a number plate, the Trail 24 wheels offers an exceptional balance between weight and performance. The 24 Hole 2/1 lacing pattern and welterweight Trail rims offer incredibly low rotational weight and excellent tire support - with a 28mm outer/23.4mm inner rim width.
ATTN - Single Speed & Lefty Specific Customers: Industry Nine Torch 24 hole wheelsets require a unique and specific dish when building these wheelsets, which was specifically engineered into the design in order to maintain their superior strength and durability. Because single speed rear wheels & lefty front wheels require specific dish other than what is required to maintain the strength of the Industry Nine 24 hole builds, Industry Nine single speed & lefty wheels are only available in the Torch 32 hole version.
• 24 hole 2/1 lacing pattern – reduces weight while balancing wheel tension and maintaining durability
• Weight – 27.5” front 670 grams/rear 790 grams – 1460 grams/set *Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28mm outer/23.4mm inner width, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, and 110x20mm axle options
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, and 12x142 axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1 - 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes - Rear – drive side 2.9/2.7mm butted, non drive 2.9mm. Front - disc side 2.9/2.7mm, non disc 2.9mm.
• 180lb/82kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors - All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors* - Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green *Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options* - Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options - XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Hybrid Ceramic bearings* * Upcharges apply
|Model||Torch Trail 24|
|Rim Material||I9 Torch Trail 24|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Holes (Front/Rear)||Front: 16 Non-Driveside / 8 Driveside, Rear: 16 Driveside / 8 Non-Driveside|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.