The Foes FXR has been a solid frame in our line for the past 9 years;
For 2013, the new Foes FXR has been totally redesigned from the ground up. From a new monocoque Top tube to a hydroformed down tube. It uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with adjustable travel 6.3" to 7".
This bike still amazes people when they ride it. Weather your climbing or
descending the FXR can handle it. The traction is unreal and cornering speed is like you were on a rail. Performance is what FOES is all about and the FXR will deliver performance everytime you ride it.
2013 Foex FXR 2.3:1 Frame Features:
- Adjustable Suspension Travel 6.3 to 7 inch
- 2.3 : 1 Suspension Leverage Ratio
- Foes progressive linkage System
- Unique monocoque Top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 Alloy Hydroformed down Tube
- Frame and shock Weight : 6.9 lb (S size/fox)
- Tapered Head Tube1-1/8ZS , 1.5EX
- Full complement Double Sealed Pivot Bearings
- 68mm BB/shell with 12mm X 142mm rear hub spacing
- 12mm Through Axle with Hanger nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate