Take to the streets with Serfas' Boulevard tire. Its got a fast-rolling center ridge tread pattern and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound.
The Kenda K23 S-6 Schwinn tire is a great replacement tire for older 3-speed Schwinn bicycles. 26 x 1 3/8 x 1 1/4 (37-597 ISO) size. 600 grams. 65 max PSI. This tire is an obscure size found on some Schwinn bicycles from the 1960's and 70's. This tire is not compatible with 26 x 1 3/8 (590 ISO)…
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
• Checkerboard knobs with knurled surface • Ribbing between knobs strengthens casing • 60 tpi casing, 40-65 psi • Steel bead
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or…
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
• Slick tire with traction grooves for on-road riding. 60 tpi casing • Steel bead
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those time when just speed is what you need. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead…
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5…
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept…
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride…
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams (26-inch, 720 grams (29-inch)
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction