The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 127g
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / Shimano||00811079020390||BB30-OUT-3||QBP-CR2114|
|Black / SRAM||00811079020451||BB30-OUT-9||QBP-CR2119|
|Red / Shimano||00811079020406||BB30-OUT-4||QBP-CR2105|
|Red / SRAM||00811079020468||BB30-OUT-10||QBP-CR2106|